12.07.2008

Kill Me Tomorrow Live at All Tomorrows Parties













I know my words have been a tad shorter these last few posts, but I'm hoping the photos will do most of the talking. What can I say, the band were absolutely on top of their form. Every song delivered to its sonic potential. Segues and innuendos were nailed, while the energy of the entire set was not only heard and seen, but obviously felt by the movement in the crowd and those lucky enough to witness and revel in the performance.

4 comments:

mammy said...

photos show the energy and the excitement - they can be worth a thousand words - thanks for sharing!

mammy said...

today - the 11th - I've missed your postings - hope you got out of England OK and are enjoying the tour!

giganteadmin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
giganteadmin said...

woops. hmm no ms 20s on stage...